Skip to main content

New Paperbacks and New Adventures

After some much needed TLC, The Sun Guardian paperback is for sale - this time with some new improvements. The King's Whisper is also available in paperback, and I couldn't be happier with the results.



Shiny!

So now that these guys are squared away (and in the process of being added to other e-book sites), I can turn my attention back to the third part of my series. The first rough draft is already 3/4 of the way done, and while I can't tell you much about it now, I'll give you a hint by showing you the mock cover we've been using. :)



Hmmmm . . . who could that be? Well, whoever he is, he looks upset, so I'm going to get back to writing his story. More updates soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Free on Smashwords

The Sun Guardian is now available for FREE on Smashwords. Follow this link  to start the adventure! 

The Vanguards of Viridor

This blog is dedicated to the novels in the Vanguards of Viridor series. These are novels where handsome gay men, many of whom possess extraordinary and fantastical powers, engage in heroic, often romantic adventures in their quest to defeat evildoers in the magical kingdom of Viridor.  The Sun Guardian - Book One The King's Whisper - Book Two The Guildmaster - Book Three Available in paperback @Amazon and wherever eBooks are sold.